Sunday, July 22, 2012

Beauty Storage & Use: The Do's and Dont's + my vanity!

Do:
--clean all of your brushes that you use at least once a week
--go through your makeup every few months and throw out makeup that could be expired or not fit to use (like mascara, which should be thrown out after 3 months of opening, but I'm a mascara junkie so I don't follow that rule of course)
--store your nailpolishes standing up because if you lay it on its side or something, it will be harder for the stuff in there to mix and it helps them last longer

Don't:
--store your makeup in the bathroom because the bacteria and steam from the shower and etc, can get into the makeup and your makeup will last 1/2 the time compared to it being stored in a room.
--put perfumes, fragrances, and body mists in a place that gets exposed to direct sunlight because that could alter the color, smell, and make it not last so long
--reuse sponge applicators too much because they can break you out and etc,.

+ I just added a picture of my vanity because I felt like the post was too plain lol(:

2 comments:

  1. wow this is really informative :O thank's for sharing! oh anw, you can follow me right from your dashboard. there must be the navigation button there. i've followed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! &yay I found that haha, thanks(:

      Delete