Friday, June 22, 2012

Bedding [Comforter + Sheets]

Macy's comforters weren't appealing at all to me so I went everywhere else and then Sears! :D It's really hard for me & my mom to agree on the same comforter. She only likes it if it's made of cotton [at least 60% of it] so that when we sleep at night we don't sweat. I agree but it sucks because of how cotton plants were in a low number and basically the only cute sets were 100% made of polyester! I ended up getting the set in the picture, and it looks SO MUCH better in real life! The full size comforter set [1 comforter + 2 standard shams] costed $53.99 and the full size sheet set [1 fitted sheet + 1 flat sheet + 2 pillowcases] costed $35.99. The decorative pillows they had weren't so great so whenever I see a [dark] blue one I like somewhere else, I'll grab it!

No comments:

Post a Comment